In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to pan for gold outdoors. This is a good excuse to play in the dirt for young kids or even for the whole family. Go to the woods, find a stream that is shallow and the current is not strong. Choose a spot that has roots, because the gold gets in the roots. Scoop up some mud in a deep pan and remove all big stones from it. Then put the pan underwater and stir it. Loosen the mud with your fingers and keep stirring the pan. Gold being heavy, this will make the gold to settle down at the bottom of the pan. Then you gently massage the dirt with water so that the dirt is washed off. Again loosen up the dirt and continue the process till most of the dirt is gone. Then look for black sand. This is a good indication that gold might be there. So, this is a good way of playing in dirt as well as panning for gold.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades