In order to tie a Miller's Knot, which is also known as the bag or sack knot, you should begin by wrapping the rope around the object you wish to bind: the Miller's knot is a binding knot. It is used to bind things. Next, wrap one of the free ends around it. You are, basically, wrapping one end around a second time. Loosen the part of the binding that wasn't looped twice. This is the part of the rope that you just wrapped around twice with the other end. Take the end that you looped and lace it through the space you just made. Pull it tight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades