This is just a simple survival light source. You can use a cheap outdoor solar yard light like the one in the video from walmart. There only about 3 to 5 bucks but you can use them not only as a light source but a way to recharge AA rechargeable batteries.
First, it will make a great little table lamp or tent light and can also be used as an emergency or survival light source once it has charged from the daytime sun. The solar panel top is removable from the light stem or stake and then it can be turned over (like in the video) to use in your tent, picnic tables, or whatever you need a light source for.
It can also be used as a source to re-charge AA rechargeable batteries by following the steps below.
Just twist the top off of the light stem/stake
Place a rechargeable battery into the battery slot.
Replace the light back on the stem/stake and place in the sun.
It will then charge the battery. You can do this for however many batteries you want to charge, usually it will fully charge 3 AA's in one afternoon of sunshine.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades