This is a survival video which shows how to make a fire out of chap stick and cotton balls. This is called the wicks/wax principle. For the wick, cotton balls are used. For the wax, any petroleum based product is good. In this case chap stick is used. Take a big chunk of chap stick out of the tube, about 1 inch. Smear the chap stick into the cotton ball. This will evenly distribute the chap stick throughout the cotton ball. Spread out the chap stick filled cotton ball so that it creates a big target. Now Strike a metal match with a blade and it will light the cotton ball.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades