In this tutorial, we learn how to lash a bamboo tripod. First, you will tie a clove hitch by taking one piece of bamboo and wrapping the rope around it, then crossing the two sides of the string together to make a hitch. Next, you will secure the clove hitch around the third piece of bamboo. Now, you will rap all the pieces of bamboo together with the rope. Continue to do this until all the pieces feel secure together. Wrap the rope several times around each of the pieces, then wrap it in the middle as well for a more secure hold. When finished, knot off at the end and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades