The video shows how to pan for gold using the backwash and tap method. Take about a quarter cup of Georgia concentrate and add to a panning tray (looks like a shallow bowl with ridges). Add some water to cover and gently move the mixture around to wash off the lighter sand and dirt particles (gold is heavier and will sink to the bottom). Resettle the mixture at the bottom and start over, continuing to wash off the sand until you start to see specks of gold along the side. Keep resettling the mixture and washing off the sand and dirt until you are left with mostly gold. Turn the pan around so the gold specks are at the top and tip that side up about ten degrees and start tapping behind them to get the rest of the dirt off. Keep backwashing and tapping until you have removed all of the gold from the sand. You can suck up the gold with a small sniffer bottle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades