In this video, Graham shows us how to pan for gold. In a few simple steps, an individual could become rich!!! Graham is working with sandstone in Virginia in a swamp like area, but this process could be done in any river. Gold usually gets stuck in cracks in the sides of rivers, and in this case, the cracks are in sandstone rock in this swamp-like area. Shovel up some of the sandstone bed bedrock, or whatever type of material is available, place the shoveled up material in the pan. Fill up the pan with water and sift unwanted materials over the side. Continue this process until all unnecessary materials are out of the pan. Heavier materials, such as gold, will remain in the bottom of the pan and will be available to the person panning for gold once this process is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades