Sometimes when you're camping it's necessary to pitch a little something called a tent after a long trek hiking and exploring the great outdoors. And when you're ready to call it a day, make sure you can do so peacefully without the fear that your tent contraption will fall down on you during the middle of the night.
So how do you ensure that your tent is up and sturdy as can be? Well, the strength of your tent depends entirely on the ropes that bind and tie it. If you need a loop at the end of your rope to fasten your tent to a tree, watch this tutorial to learn how to splice a three strand rope into a loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades