In this tutorial, we learn how to use a propane tree to operate a camp stove. Start off with your propane tree that connects together simply. Attach this to the propane adapter so you can use the propane for both the stove and lantern. The lantern will be able to stay on around 10 minutes with the tree. Next, connect the eight foot adapter to the propane tree and place it on an attachment into the stove to use for heat. It only takes about five minutes to hook all of this up, and it will maximize the use of your propane! Make sure to use safety precautions and enjoy your camping trip!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades