In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to pan for gold in a lake. You will need the sand that you mined for gold. Put some sand in a pan, put water in the pan and mix it with your hands. Then stir the pan underwater. Loosen the sand with your fingers and keep stirring the pan. Gold being heavy, this will make the gold to settle down at the bottom of the pan and the dirt will remain on top. Then give the pan a good shake and tap it at the bottom. Now you pan the dirt out. Only the dirt will go out and the gold will remain at the bottom. Again loosen up the dirt and continue the process till most of the dirt is gone. Then look for gold and collect it if you are lucky.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades