It's really easy to take lazy route and purchase fire starters at a grocery or hardware store to aid you in creating campfires, but storebought fire starters tend to have massive amounts of environment polluting chemicals and toxins that you probably shouldn't be anywhere near.
So save yourself some moolah while also preserving your campsite's environment the way you found it by making your own fire starters. These non-toxic fire starters are cheap and completely eco-friendly, made from recycled egg cartons, wax, and sawdust.
These are by far the best fire starters you can make for the price, and best of all they're very fun to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades