In this tutorial, we learn how to build the perfect campfire. It's important to consider the materials, it's impossible to take a lighter and light a large piece of wood. You want to start the fire small and build it large. Think about the wood you will be using, which will decide if you are going to cook on it or need it for warmth/light. Birch bark is great for a base layer. Cinder is perfect to place on top of the birch, then add in larger pieces of wood as you create a bigger fire. When you are ready to start the fire, light it at the bottom of the pile and wait for it to start burning!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades