In this video tutorial, viewers learn about patrol boxes. There are two patrol boxes that are mentioned in this video. The materials that are contained in the first box are: a twin burner stove, propane lantern , adapter hose, propane converter, fat wood, fire starter, matches or lighter, trash bags, aluminum foil, rope and a large paper mat. The materials contained in the second box are: several sized pots, pot lids, frying pan, griddle, colander, backpacking gear, plates, cutting board, towels and cooking utensils. This video also shows how to place all the items into the box and helpful tips for the patrol boxes. This video will benefit those viewers who are planning to camp and would like to learn about all the items in the patrol boxes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades