In this video, we learn how to tie a Knute hitch. The purpose for this is to make an easy dummy cord on something with a hold for it. To start, tie a simple overhand knot in one end and then make a bite in the knot. With this bite, insert this into the hole in your item. Once it's through, take the end with the knot and put it through the loop. Then, pull the end of the string until it's tight over the item with the hole. Then you can use this as a handle so you don't lose your item!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades