In this how-to video, you will learn how to survive in the wilderness. First, practice all of these skills before you go out on a trip of some sort. Skill and common sense preparation is important. Make sure you have duct tape, a flash light, and fishing line and hook. Foil is very light and can be used for things including signaling, boiling water, and cooking food. A cord of some sort will allow you to hang things, set traps, and build shelter. You can learn how to build cord as well. Dental floss is also important. It can be used for many things, including building a shelter. A can or plastic bottle can be used to boil water or make stews. Shoe laces, belts, clothing and other things can have versatile uses. By viewing this video, you will learn some useful tips in order to survive in the wilderness.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades