In order to set up a tent, for a camping trip, you'll need to lay out all of the parts of the tent. Place the poles at the end of the tent. Work on opposite sides. Inserting the pole on both sides. It may be easier with two people. Once you insert the pole, then you'll need to snap it, fastening all the snaps. After you have completed this step, lay the fly over the tent. Snap it in place, in all four corners. Make sure that sides are below the mesh. Now, you can stake the tent. Staking the tent adds extra wind resistance. The fly will also protect you from rain.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades