In this video, we learn how to properly put on a heavy mountaineering backpack. It's very important to do this properly, or else you can severely injure your back. To put this on, grab the strap with both of your hands, then lift it up onto your knees, then slide it and kick it up onto your back. Next tie it around your waist and pull it so it's nice and tight. After this, use a chest strap so it's tight, but not enough so that you cannot breathe and it takes weight off your shoulders. Next, use poles while you are walking down, and it will take a lot of weight off your knees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades