In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to adjust a hiking backpack. Begin by loosening all the straps on the backpack. Then load the backpack onto yourself. Have the majority weight of the backpack on the hips. Tighten the hip belt and strap it around the hips. Make adjustments on the shoulder straps. Pull down the load lifters. Finish by tighten and connecting the sternum strap. This video will benefit those viewers who are planning to camp and learn how to survive in the wilderness, and would like to learn how to properly adjust a hiking backpack for comfort and safety.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades