Before you make that extended camping trek out into the wilderness, there are a few things any self-respecting camper should know how to do. And one of those things is how to safely feed oneself. With this free video guide, you'll learn how to practice food safety when roughing it in the wild.
While camping, food safety precautions include using antibacterial gels on the hands frequently, purifying all water, by boiling, filtering or chlorinating it, and tying up food and garbage 15 feet in a tree overnight. Find out the importance of proper food handling while in the wilderness with helpful information from a backpacking and hiking guide in this free video on exploring the outdoors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades