In this tutorial, we learn how to pack for mountaineering and backpacking trips. You will need a large backpack that fits your body, then lay out all of your items in front of you. Place your sleeping bag on the bottom of the backpack first, rolling it up tightly. Next, place climbing gear into the backpack and then fuel for the stove. After this, add rope to the bag, then a first aid kit. Next, add in a space blanket and some other clothing items you may need. Next, take a thermal foam pad and add it to the bag, then add in cooking items you may need. Remember to pack your bag in the order you will be using things. If you choose, you can move around these items to suit your needs as you go!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades