To build a stone rocket stove, you will need the following: stones, wood, a tender pile, and lighter (or something to start a fire) Gather large stones. A fire pit is useful. Make a base with the large stones. Place 2 parallel. Then, close the ends, by placing stones around it. This will give you a firebox. Make sure that you leave space to allow air to flow in. You'll be able to place a large stone on top and a pot on top of it. Start a fire in your firebox. Slowly add fuel: i.e. sticks. Place a stone on top. Continue adding fuel. Now, you can use it for cooking/boiling water.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades