You will use an old work glove to make the string. First cut the seems of the glove to the finger tips with scissors. Cut out the palm part of the clove. Remove the elastic off of the back with a knife. remove the hem with your scissors. Next, start cutting at the edge up around the shape of the glove. Keep going round until it starts turning into one long piece. Go back around the leather and trim up the rough edges and corners. He ends up with about seven foot of string. It's a cheep free way of getting string.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades