In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to make fire in multiple ways. For this you will need either cigarette lighters or matches. There are also a variety of fire making kits available with fancy strikers to produce sparks and chemically coated paper strips or ropes that catch fire easily. Another method is a fire piston. Put the 'O' ring on the plunger and some charcoal powder on the tip of the plunger and bang it in. when you pull out the plunger, the charcoal will be lit. Then you can also use a 'light my fire' kit. Just scrape the steel with the striker and sparks will be produced. Watch the video for further tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades