There's nothing greater than being in the outdoors and away from all the hustle and bustle of the city. Of course that doesn't mean you should be without basic necesseities. In this two part tutorial find out how to make a sitting stool used for camping. Enjoy!
Campcraft is something that can make your life easier in the bush. In this episode we make a basic stool to sit on.. or hold our gear. I have used a few tools: My Ax, a Corona Clipper Saw, and my Tom Brown Tracker (with a sheath made by Hedgehog Leather Works. (Part 1)
Corona Saws - www.coronaclipper.com
HedgeHog Leatherworks - www.hedgehogleatherworks.com
BushcraftOnFire - http://www.yhwhswordoffaith.com/WAS/Survival.htm
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades