This video demonstrates the tripod method of setting up a campfire for cooking in the wilderness. In order to set up the tripod, you will need three large branches of hazel, some copper wire, and a hooked branch to be used to hang a pot from the tripod. The copper wire will be used to attach the hooked branch to the tripod setup and cord or rope may be substituted. Another method of cooking which is demonstrated is to cook food in a pot over some embers. A hole is dug in the ground and a fire made in the pit. By cooking using this method, you can place your pot in the low fire for slow, long cooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades