In this video, we learn how to harvest seed for flour in the wilderness. First, gather up some seeds from your yard inside the different plants. After this, let the air dry your seeds so there is no more moisture left inside of them. After this is done, you can take the seeds and grind them up into a fine powder that you can use as flour when you are baking. This is a great way to eat more healthy and use what you have in your garden instead of going out to purchase flour from the store. You will save money and eat better by using this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades