This video is a tutorial explaining how to erect a tipi shelter. You must make sure all poles are 11' by 10' to have the correct height tipi. The instructor then aligns three marks and ties a clove hitch around all three poles. The next step is to raise the pole by using the rope to keep the structure stable. The next step involves putting the covering onto the lead pole and the bring the covering around 360 to complete. The last step involves securing the covering with rope by tying a knot around the center mass. There must be an opening at the top of the tipi to allow Ventilation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades