Outdoor Bum teaches you how to package your favorite Chinese or Indian food for dinner at the hut.
There are three things that are essential to me having a great hut trip: a light pack, good food, and little mess. I've tried to enjoy rehydrated food, and I smiled as I gagged down the last bit of turkey tettrazinni. It didn't take me too long to figure out a better way to have good food on your hut trip. I've put together a little video that shows how to take your favorite take out food up with you on your next hut trip. The key to success is some sort of food saver vacuum sealer. If you cannot find one near you, click here to order one online.
The best part about this food is the mess - there isn't any! To heat up the food, I take it out of cold storage after our morning ski, and let it thaw out during the day. When you are ready for dinner, simply boil some water and drop in your chinese food - still sealed. If you'd like, bring up some boil in a bag rice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades