In this tutorial, we learn how to build a shelter in the wild. You can use trees with a branch as the top to cover yourself from rain. You can also use tree branches and sticks to keep the shelter up. A shelter is great to store things in, or to sleep in. You can keep the fire close to the shelter so the heat goes into your shelter, but not too close so you don't set a fire. If you work quickly, it should only take a few hours to build this shelter. Also, place a tarp over the branches and leaves at the top so you are covered from the rain and any other weather obstacles.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades