This is a video showing how to assemble a wilderness survival kit. To do this there are some basic things in every kit. One of the things is water, food, or ways to make food, and shelter, or ways to make shelter. There is one prepared kit with pieces of equipment necessary to survive. To prepare your own, a sturdy knife or a multi-tool is important. Ways to start fire, either lighters or matches are important. Something like a first aid kit, or at least bandages and antibiotic ointment are important. Flashlights, map and compass, survival blankets are good to have in the kit. Dental floss or wiring for tying are also useful items. It is important to think about how long you want to be out and how comfortable you want to be. Also, one should spend time learning how to build natural fires and shelters and learning how to cook and prepare water. Prepare mentally for the unexpected survival situation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades